Portitor elementumThe neuroscience of leadership
Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim.
Good moods don’t just feel good; they unleash human potential
What the NS of LS does
Creativity and innovation
rem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi et leo condimentum, mollis velit interdum, congue quam. Etiam molestie egestas quam. Vivamus maximus viverra pellentesque. Donec auctor enim sed dictum semper. Integer id sem ut tortor scelerisque luctus. Etiam tortor eros
Is your company stuck? How long have you pushed your staff to overcome those obstacles?
Does it drive you nuts when your senior executives undermine each other to push their own agendas?
Have revenues failed to meet your goals?
- Do the day-to-day demands of running your company leave you with NO TIME to develop your strategy or to influence key people in the market?
- Does the pace of change and competition stress out and overtax your staff?
- Do you grind your teeth when you have to jump into day-to-day operations and resolve issues your staff should have anticipated?
- Do you loose it when you have a great opportunity but can’t source talent to staff the new initiative?
- Do you carry tensions and frustrations from the office when you go home? Does the workday leave you exhausted?
- Do key lieutenants have blind spots that they don’t address or resolve?
“Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”
– Tolstoy, in Anna Karenina
The most productive companies share a set of characteristics we call the Agile Mood.
These characteristics are cited in studies on emotional intelligence, neuro-science, positive psychology, and business journals such as the Harvard Business Review.
Let us show you how to shift the direction of your business. Put aside those persistant old frustrations that stand between you and your goals.
Fix it up so that your people open up and come alive. Dial in your corporate culture to promote inter-emotional intelligence.
Help your people work together, all on one page!
“Most of what we call “management” consists in making it difficult for people to get their work done.”